Years ago I remember Tim posting that he and his wife had decided not to post
any photos of their kids online.  They felt the kids were too young to  give
consent.  Always had respect for that position—have even more respect for him
WRT this recent decision.
Go Tim!
Cheers, Christine

Sent from my iPad