For me, the only remaining advantage of FF over smaller sensor size is the smaller depth of field of FF, when this can be simulated nicely in software, I will be ready to step over to smaller sensor sizes. Mirrorless is the future, I think, as it gives more freedom to the lens designer because no need for additional tricks to create room for the mirror, so: better lenses at less costs.