On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 12:00:03PM -0400, Igor wrote:

I would suggest a slight modification of some of the suggested topics.
(I think this way, it might open the theme for broader interpretations,
thus inviting some out-of-the-box contributions.)

Food -> Calories for Intake
Eggs -> Eggstatic or Eggcentric

I'm going to suggest 'Eggcetera'

I don't remember if we had this theme, but if we hadn't, we should (given
the habits of the PDML):
   Puns

I think this is a theme whose time has come.

While I was writing all of this, I saw some comments from others.
I sort of agree that "Eggs" might be a difficult theme for some.
Seeing that some people do not like Farm, and others do not like Garden,
I'd suggest combining the two into "Farm and [or?] Garden".
(Farm-O-Gardon ;-) )

Farm + Garden = Growing

Several people have requested that we increase the maximum resolution of
submissions and, after discussing it with Igor, the max resolution will
indeed
be increased in 2021.  Watch this space for further details.

Here are some suggested themes for 2021.  Please indicate your least
favoured
ones and/or suggest other themes (keeping in mind than anything too
obscure is
likely to see low participation):

I like Weather better than Snow (for more options).

I also like Open Gallery.

Least favorites: Railway is a bit limiting as is On the Beach.

RE: increased resolution: you rock, Brian.

Bruce N.