Am 07.11.20 um 17:04 schrieb Bob Pdml:
I think Derek Jarman made people here aware of the strange beauty of Dungeness
so it’s good to know that his cottage was saved for the nation (by me, among
many others) earlier this year.

I had noticed the article in the Guardian at the time and there were
even reports by some German LGBTQ online media.

I found this article yesterday about the railway tracks:

http://www.urban75.org/photos/kent/dungeness-railway-01.html

Now, that's interesting. Seeing those heavy winches I had rather thought
they used the rails to move their boats. There's quite a few of these
rails.

There is some kind of carriage about half way down, in my photo.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com