I have two OMDs - the original E-M10 and the EM-5II. I like them a lot, so much
so that I rarely fire up my K-5 any more.

The EM-10, despite being about 6 years old is still my favourite of the two
because of its compact size & light weight. It loses very little in comparison
with the 5. The 10 series has moved on to the Mk 4 now but they all still retain
the compact size & weight.  The Mk 4 has a 20MP sensor - the earlier ones have a
16MP sensor.

Combined with the little 14-42mm EZ zoom, the 10 series are the ideal travel
cameras in my opinion, although they aren't weather sealed (unlike the EM-5
series).

If you can pick up a good used Mk2 (probably the best of the series), it
shouldn't set you back more than a few 100 dollars.

Cheers
Brian