Peter, I’ve shot that building several times over the years that my parents
were living nearby. Several years ago it looked as though it was going to fall
down; and the following year it had a new roof, porch, and paint job. Now it
looks as though it’s decaying again.

Just found a story about it here:
https://www.zip06.com/news/20161004/construction-underway-at-grass-island-shack-in-guilford

Rick