I tried my K-3. It works but there's no way to rid the feed of every
single overlay distraction. I was able to disable all but the AF focus
indicator which was always there, somewhere, annoyingly.

I used a "Foscomax 4K Ultra HD USB 3.0 HDMI" capture device 'cause
it's fairly cheap on Amazon. Fed it into the free OBS Studio on my
Macbook.

--
-bmw