That's lovely light, Ralf. A fine shot.

The K-7 was the immediate successor to the K20D, with a very similar
(but updated) CMOS sensor. I was very fond of my K20D and shot with it
for a good seven years. I really loved the rather filmic look to the
images -- I don't have the same issue with grain/noise that gets other
photographers into a tizzy.

I sold it cheap last year to a young budding photography student and
it's still being lovingly used.

--
-bmw