Interesting.. I'd like to see a view of the planter  in a non closelup.. They seem to like to cuddle at night

ann

On 12/11/2020 3:19 AM, Alan C wrote:
Very interesting, Dave. Do it before you change your mind! I can't say I've ever seem a Bumblebee nest, only individuals buzzing around.

Glad to read about the Cathedral(s) too but surprised it took so long to make the necessary decisions. Most of it doesn't actually look that unsound.

Alan C