Pretty gross - Paul's comment apt.

ann

On 12/25/2020 4:40 PM, Paul Sorenson wrote:
Bride of Chucky

-p

On 12/25/2020 3:07 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:
"Missed a white Christmas by that much."

There was a major change in the weather in the last couple of days.  Yesterday there was still 3-6 inches of snow on the ground but today most of it was gone.  It being a cloudy/foggy/rainy day I went out to try to capture something for the upcoming PUG, (and incidentally test out the Sigma 10-20mm).

Among other things I was able to find this little sample of Christmas Cheer? I guess...

http://webster26.epizy.com/peso/PESO--cheerfulyDisturbing.html

Equipment: Pentax K-3 w/Sigma EX 10-20mm f3.5

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com