Well those LOOK edible.. are they Oysters, Henk?

ann

On 12/25/2020 11:31 AM, Henk Terhell wrote:
Also my best wishes for Christmas.
Alan, can I offer you some fresh mushrooms to cook with the chicken?
https://flic.kr/p/2kk96kv

Henk

Op 2020-12-25 om 04:53 schreef Alan C:
Thanks, Brian. That's a very uplifting image in our circumstances. Major power failure (cable faults) for 2 days now & the incessant rain has set back the repairs. Fortunately we have a Weber for the Christmas chicken.

Alan C