Very pretty sky  -   So did the day prove out the sailor's warning?

ann

On 1/15/2021 2:11 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Thanks Dan!

I'd like to point out that I made NO changes whatever to the colors … This is
exactly what the Leica CL recorded in both JPEG and raw output, with the raw
files being processed to JPEG at Lightroom Classic's default. And it matches to
unbelievable fidelity exactly what my eyes saw!