Magnificent beasties. Very tough. Today they are found in many countries, probabaly more outside than inside Scotland.

Alan C

On 24-Jan-21 06:11 PM, Toine wrote:
The name of this cattle is Scottish Highlanders. Traditionally sheep
are used which resulted in some sort of artificial landscape with
specific plants and animals. Nowadays Scottisch Highlanders are
roaming, more or less free, 365 days/year without a shepherd. Much
cheaper (we are Dutch).