because you have a prettier view from your windows than mine in this weather

ann

On 2/2/2021 3:13 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Thanks, Ann, although I don't know why you would be jealous.

It's too deep and heavy to shovel, and I have a pretty long driveway.  Our
pool contractor will plow me out -- when he finishes his commercial clients.

I did, however, have to shovel out a path through the back yard to the
Cedar trees, so Bandit could get out to do his business.  He is an Alaskan
Malamute,26 in high and 105 pounds, and he can't get through this stuff on
his own.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery

Virus-free.