> On Feb 25, 2021, at 12:41 PM, John <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> I looked at off the shelf storage solutions and didn't find one I could
> afford.

I certainly understand that game.

> I built this one out of pieces-parts for ~ $1500 and 2/3 of that is the 10
> drives I have in it.

10 drives?  That must be one large case.

I’m very interested in learning what you did.  My synology is going to fill up
pretty soon and it’s close to maxed out.

It has issues with limits on the partition size, and it seems really quite slow.

> Plus I learned how to do some stuff I hadn't known how to do before.

As long as that didn’t include new reasons to swear at electronics ..

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--