Certainly on topic.

For a while, Sears sold an SLR that was a clone of the Asahi Spotmatic .
I'm pretty sure that it was made by Asahi in Japan before it became
comfortable marketing cameras here under its own name.  The Spotmatic was
also sold in the US under the Honeywell brand name.  My father used a Sears
Spotty for quite a while, and I bought a used Honeywell Spotmatic to back
up the original Asahi Spotmatic that I had purchased new in the Far East in
1966.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery