It's a much better image, but I note the replacement hidpi images are also much better.

On 4/3/2021 04:11:13, David Mann wrote:
My little feathered friend came back this morning so here's yet another bird
photo.

http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1110/#peso

Pentax K5ii, FA*400mm f/5.6, ISO3200, 1/750 at f/11 handheld

On a technical note, I've tweaked my gallery to support hidpi images (at
least on individual photo pages).  Please let me know if you encounter any
problems.  I've updated the two pics I posted yesterday with hidpi images,
links below if you really want to see them again. http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1109/#peso http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1108/#peso

Cheers, Dave --

%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List