Juan, a nice video review!
The FA 35/2 has always been one of my most favoured lenses. I bought it based on Yoshihiko's lens resolution tests:
http://www.takinami.com/yoshihiko/photo/index.html
I do like the hood which is very convenient.
The only cosmetic weakness is the door on the hood for pola filter turning.
This is always falling off. I put some black tape on it.

Henk