I just dropped by my local camera shop.

They often have old lenses for sale, apparently from people who trade them
in.

I got a Mamiya 50/2 M42 and a Vivitar Series 1 200/3.5, for $10 each. The
Vivitar is in t-mount, it came with a Miranda mount but I already have an
M42 for it.

But then I couldn't resist and also picked up a Super-Takumar 150/4 for
$55, This one wasn't quite a bargain, that's basically what you can find
them for on ebay. But it is pristine, with cap, the metal hood and even the
passed sticker still on.

I can stop anytime I want,

Juan Buhler - http://www.juanbuhler.com
--