It all sounds pretty straightforward, but I'm curious about the last
step of folding 2048D -> 2D.  Must involve some kind of clustering?
How is this done?  This seems key.

--gonz

--
  "I think my ex-wife has weekly lessions with the Devil on how to
   be more evil.  I don't know how much she charges him."  - Emo Philips