> On 19 June 2021 at 07:03 John Francis <jo...@panix.com> wrote:
>

> A friend of mine has recently provided me with space on one of his
> machines where I can, amongst other things, host a photo gallery.
>
> The last time I did this (some years ago - I was still using a PZ-1p
> at the time) I hand-crafted all the HTML code myself.  I have no
> desire to go through that experience again, so I'm looking for a
> fairly easy way to do this.
>
> It used to be possible to do it in Photoshop Elements (which is
> what I use for most of my day-to-day stuff) but apparently this
> feature disappeared in later versions - the only options I see
> now are ways to upload things to your facebook or twitter account,
> neither of which I have.
>
> I believe that it is still possible to do this in Lightroom, but
> I only have Lightroom 4, and neither machine that was installed
> on is still operational.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions on a good way to go about this?
> The hosting machine is running debian linux; I have full access
> to the machine, and SSH and SFTP clients on my home (Windows) box.
>
> I'd like something free (or at least cheap) - any ideas?

There's nothing obvious listed in my Ubuntu repository.  I don't have GIMP
installed on this machine but will see if it has any gallery creation options
on the desktop later today.  There must be at least dozens of Windows options
but nothing I have used in the last decade.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List