On 7/23/2021 13:50:40, Ralf R Radermacher wrote:
Am 23.07.21 um 18:56 schrieb John:
Same time zone GMT -5.

You sure? The time below the webcame pic shows 14.48, right now. Here,
it's 19.48 - i.e. 5 hours later - and we're on CEST = UTC +2.

That's what the time zone map I looked up showed. ... as best as I could read
it.

Hadn't noticed the time-stamp thingy. Looking just now it's 14:07 here and 15:07 there, so maybe they're on Atlantic Time (same as Newfoundland & Nova Scotia).

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com

%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List