You are looking good... and the wide angle is not distorting you..which is a good thing.. :-)

ann

On 8/1/2021 11:14 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Bicycle ride ... After the usual Saturday Morning Ride and meet up for
Breakfast with The Boyz, I was inspired and extended the ride north up the
Guadalupe River Trail to Alviso, San Jose. I had the Leica with me: stopped for
a selfie near the airport, and then at the trail head to take a short break.

https://flic.kr/p/2meqMJh :: A Selfie on the way to Alviso
https://flic.kr/p/2mexPau :: SBG in Alviso

The first was made with the Voigtländer HyperWide 10mm f/5.6 lens, focus set to
minimum, and f/11. Infinite depth of field! The second was made with the
SMC-Pentax-L 43mm f/1.9 Special lens, the Leica Thread Mount version of my
favorite Pentax SLR lens.

Enjoy!

—
Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigio...@me.com

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
--Mark Twain
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

ann sanfedele photography