Like the new crop! ... though in the best of all possible exposures (to be annoyingly picky) , the extra green on the left side was partly why I liked the one after.. but the pistil and stamen were not as sharp as in the first..

Glad you feel I get what you are doing.. at least part of the time :-)

ann