THe way this thread has developed it looked like the link to the red planes was from Alan.. I've only skimmed it but I finally realised that Larry was sending examples of his work to Alan with the setting details..

then I saw "ellarsee' In the link.. before I said to Alan that it look liked he nailed several of them in terms of sharpness and geometry..
hehe..

ann