"Rob Studdert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some disconcerting news is that there appears to be a new virus that infects
> jpeg image files, it seems that the current variant is fairly benign however
> I'm sure it won't stay that way for long. See the following links for details:

[...]

There are no such viruses in the wild. This one is - at best - a proof-
of-concept. More important, your system must be infected with another
virus first in order to execute code embedded in JPGs.

Solution: Ditch Outlook (Outlook Express). You might want to ditch all
Windows stuff at some point. Read also
http://features.slashdot.org/features/02/06/14/1343223.shtml?tid=166 .
--
http://members.chello.nl/~j.schoone                                \\|//