Sorry Paal,

I was asking a leading question.  You'd mentioned additional lenses.  But you
hadn't specified Photokina.  I hoped by asking if there would be MORE then
one you might confirm that there might be at least one.

I want to build a quality compact 35mm system.  I LOVE the Leica M-series but
not the cost.  I'd like to build an MZ-S & Limited lens kit but can't justify
the expense if Pentax isn't going to release a full line of Limited lenses.

Alexander Grigolia
Arlington, Virginia