nice job, Dave!  I love looking at the old cars - especially the ones from the 50's -  and these two close-ups are particularly nice
in a category of abstract, hard-edge design  3020 and 3054 -

But i only recognize the less than 20 cars my father, or boy friend or husband had.. because I have photos of them with me in them, or of family. Other wise it is strictly .. four-door red car, or little yellow car, or  these days SUV as a category.