I had a Sirui T-025x that was, if I remember correctly, about $175. It was a
good light tripod, I recommended it to several folks who’ve been very happy
with it.

(I sold mine when I realized I wanted something that I could also use with the
Hasselblad. The Sirui was too light for that. I replaced it with the Peak
Design Travel Tripod and am pleased with that. It’s only barely larger and
heavier, can handle a lot more weight stably, but costs quite a bit more. )

I can recommend a backup system that I know is reliable … I’ve been using it
for 16 years and have not yet lost a file, despite losing about four hard
drives along the way. Let me know if you want my write up. :)

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List