When I had to pick something for the last PUG I had to sort through things
and find something appropriate and found many more than I expected to be
honest.  (Some of the best ones come from West Hylebos Wetlands Park near
Tacoma, WA.)

So I created a new Flickr album for all those that didn't get
chosen for the PUG:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/losthalo/albums/72157720118645940/with/8884257745/

If you're looking for more photos posted on the list, your wish is our
command - or my command - from unemployed rural Pennsylvania.

B.
--
If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please
my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.