Since the previous buyer backed out on me, I still have the following
items for sale ( The 50/1.4 M is sold. ):

Pentax ME SE in Excellent condition.  ( See the image from Boz's K-
Mount web site for this exact camera.
http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/bodies/M/ME_SE.jpg )
Everything works, the camera is clean with minimal use.

$130.00 + Shipping by buyer's choice.

Original Pentax case for the ME, also in Excellent condition.

$20.00 + Shipping by buyer's choice.

If you are interested contact me off list at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mark Gosdin

--
Gosdin Information Systems Consulting   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
P.O. Box 330                                         www.gosdin.net