John, I was having similar weight problems with my K-5 and accessories (17-70
usually on the camera, 10-17 and 50-200 in the bag; sometimes the 80-320).

I tracked down a LowePro Off Road bag, which has a great built-in hip belt.
That takes all the strain off my neck and shoulders, but keeps everything
accessible.

The two drawbacks are that it isn’t waterproof, and has been out of production
for several years.

Rick