Thanks Henk, Dan and Paul..
Has anyone seen "Jay Myself? "  btw?  It is streaming on a couple of places on line that I don't have subscription to...
hope it ends up on Netflix

ann

On 12/12/2021 6:40 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Great set. Colorful and compelling!

Paul

On Dec 12, 2021, at 4:42 AM, Henk Terhell <henk.terh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nice pictures Ann, a lot to be seen on them. Looking back, the *istD
was a perfect small camera for daylight pics.