Subash, Whichever one of you took that last snap, I left kudos on the site...  all nice stuff as usual, but the heron shot was especially wonderful.

Funny note in the sense of irony :  after I filled out the required info to comment, a little window popped up to say the comment was "in moderation"  . hehe

ann