While there are a lot of things that I love about my tripod, it is a bit large
to conveniently carry.  Unfortunately my old benro travelflat tripod has
disappeared. Since I haven’t been able to find it for a couple of years the
only solution is to buy a new tripod for hiking etc.  What are people’s
experiences with smaller & lighter tripods?  Are there any that are
particularly good values?  Any to avoid?  Any features that are particularly
useful?

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com.   sent from ret4est