On 6/12/2022 7:58 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

On Jun 12, 2022, at 4:08 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:

Paul

On Jun 12, 2022, at 6:16 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

On Jun 12, 2022, at 2:12 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:

The point of any game is enjoyment. In this case with others.
It’s true that the game on which Monopoly was based — The Landlord’s Game — was
meant to teach economic lessons but that purpose was long ago abandoned on the
trash heap of Victorian moral excessiveness.

Ayup, capitalism and monopolistic practices won out

Thank God! Without Monmopolies we wouldn’t have Facebook! 😂

Yup, we’d have Usenet.

I still have Usenet. Don't use it much any more (mainly to download Doctor Who episodes), but I've still got an active account.

--
Vivere in aeternum aut mori conatur

https://www.avg.com
--