Look forward to seeing them.

I find I don't mind too hot outdoors as much as I dislike too cold any more.

On 6/23/2022 10:22 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
A bit over-busy with other stuff here; blasting hot outdoors the past few days.

I'm working on photos made at the American Lancia Club - West Coast Reunion
2022 meet I attended week before last. Almost done, should post them today
sometime.