Am 19.07.22 um 19:33 schrieb Daniel J. Matyola:
How is everyone doing on the other side of the Pond?  The current weather
conditions certainly sound horrific. Please let us know how this is
affecting you.

The say that today will be the hottest day of this heatwave.

Temperatures around this place now at 19:45 local (UTC +2):

outside, street side (facing east): 34,2 deg c, max. 38
outside, back yard (facing west): 40 deg c, max. 40
inside, office (street side): 29 deg c, max. 29
inside, living room: 28 deg c, max. 28

We're smack in the city centre and if we're lucky temps outside might
drop as low as 25 deg this coming night. Not much change inside to be
expected. Once the outside walls (about 50 cm/20 inch thick) have been
heated through, this place is like a baking oven around the clock.

At least, they're forecasting only 33 deg for tomorrow and 26 for Thursday.

Still been doing a hearty dose of work today. Our customers want their
stuff on time.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com