The software is logi options+. if you want to switch between 2 or 3 pc or
mac systems options+ has an option called flow to do that. You then also
need the mx keys keyboard. Mx keys keys can also be programmed per
application with options+. I have that combo and its perfect for lightroom.
The scroll function of the mouse is amazing.