I saw on facebook that B&H is selling the full frame, manual focus  Irix
Blackstone 11mm f/4 for $379 marked down from $649. Their firefly model is a
bit less, but I felt the metal body worth the extra. I don’t know if the
firefly also has the weather sealing.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1325629-REG/irix_il_11bs_pk_11mm_blackstone_lens_for.html

I just ordered one, the reviews for it are pretty good, the price is great.  A
few years back I picked up the Samyang 8/3.5 for APS as a lark and once I added
a hyperfocal scale to it I found myself using it far more regularly that I
expected.

I’ll let y’all know more once I get it, but if anyone else is looking to go
that wide with their K-1, I thought I’d share the news.  I’ve had rather mixed
results stitching photos with the 15-30 at full wide.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--