Thanks, Dan  it certainly is.  Took ferries now and then out of necessity . rural Northwest Canada  was as important to our adventures as was Alaska
itself.

ann

On 8/7/2022 4:13 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I recognized your style immediately when I looked at that image in the PUG, Ann.  You have a talent for conveying the feel of rural Alaska.  It's a shame that most Americans only go to Alaska as far as the cruise ship takes them.  It is such a compelling place.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery*