Am 11.08.22 um 20:23 schrieb Eric Weir:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/jul/27/james-lovelock-obituary

“The planet we live on has merely to shrug to take some fraction of a million
people to their deaths,” Lovelock wrote in 2006. “But this is nothing compared
with what may soon happen; we are now so abusing the Earth that it may rise and
move back into the hot state it was in 55m years ago, and if it does, most of
us, and our descendants, will die.”

Earth won't mind. We have developed into some kind of nasty infection
and it will be better off without us.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com