X-Rite is the gold standard for monitor calibration. Frankly, it's not
their fault that Apple breaks shit every time they release an update.
I've been using the same Eye1 since Windows XP. I'm now on Win 10 using the
same software as I started with.

I'd be feeling not fond of Apple for fucking things up for me and buy
another X-Rite.

Whatever you buy, you can rest assured that at some point Apple will decide
to screw you on it.

bill

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List