Thanks! Interesting how so many of them make pairs.

I like ‘Leaf’ by Reinhard very much. The almost complementary colours of the
leaf and tiles in that beautiful light and shade, with the shape of the leaf
almost echoing that of the tile pattern, and of course the beautiful tiles
themselves, work very well in my view.