Doug,

You have my vote of confidence and support for the fine job you've been doing
with PDML. And my thanks as well. :)

That said: The PDML server software is a bit primitive by modern standards.
have you ever considered going to a modern mail server provider to enable users
with much more modern systems to utilize rich text email as well as photo
embedding into emails?

I have been pleased with the performance of groups.io and their mail server
services. Modern email facilities and seamless use for photo distribution
without needing links and such… It's worth a thought about migrating PDML to
something like that, if not them specifically.

best,
—
No matter where you go, there you are.

--