sadly, acceptance for listing doesn't mean sales..   I  was in ANIMALS ANIMALS/ EARTH SCENES for years -  sold some photos, but the work required to satisfy their standards for detail was taxing..  this was back pre digital.  I'm officially still with them but have not given them anything in years -  once they started taking digital stuff I didnt have the equipment to get them up to size demands...

I have a few thousand photos on my smgumug web page - not all are listed for sale.. but I have sold from it, as recently as last week...

Don't know anything about shutterstock except seeing their watermarks.  Hope you have some luck with it

ann