Very nice, Bill. Great subjects. I'm certain they're thrilled. Or at least the Mom. Baby probably doesn't care.

On 2/19/23 9:12 PM, Bill wrote:
One of my planned shoots did go ahead today. My other subject came down with a case of Norovirus, which put a real crimp on his day. Maybe next weekend, we'll see.

Anyway, this was shot with the X-T5 using north window light in an room almost perfect for available light photography. Not my usual style of gig, but the subjects were cooperative and things worked out well.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52698760067_e581853a1a_o.jpg

Technical stuff:

X-T5, 56mm f1.2 lens @ f/1.2, 1/80 sec, ISO 250.

Enjoy