Great to see you both looking so well !

Cot

On 11 Apr 2023, at 12:26, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com> wrote:

I'm in NY for a short visit to deal with some family business and see a couple
of friends ... And of course I visited Ann while I was here. :)

PDML Gothic - Manhattan, New York City 2023 :: https://flic.kr/p/2osw7km

The art of the selfie ... gads, it's harder than I think every time I try to
make one. I made two with my iPhone that I deleted immediately, Ann made one
with her CoolPix where she had a nice smile and I looked like I'd been smokin'
dope for a day. This one I made with the Light L16 camera on self timer, camera
set to about 75mm focal length: I cut my head off partially, but Ann has a
mischievous look on her face that I like and at least the photo is reasonably
sharp. The picture of the girl on the wall is one of Ann's paintings, based on
a photo taken of her by her mom when she was a young girl.

It was a lovely hour! Ann, you're looking great! It was great to see you and
spend some time together once again! :D

I'm off for another day and a half in Connecticut and then back home...
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List