> On Apr 15, 2023, at 1:32 PM, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I love the first image;  great body, nice image!

Thanks.

> All of Laura's portraits of you are stunning.  You are indeed looking good,
> and she certainly know what she is doing.
>
> For humor content and general enjoyment, I like the images with the ax.
>
> I don't feel comfortable having sharp blades hat close to my vital organs.
> especially since my hospital visit two weeks ago.

I feel a lot more comfortable when I'm the one holding them.  The three sutures
in my left hand are from some angle iron.

Long story: the place I work was broken into by someone ramming a car into the
roll up door, in the process of repairing it, we had two different engineers
(myself and Bob O'Bob) doing things, when only one (myself of course) should
have been in charge, and the angle iron acting as one of the guides fell out,
swung down and caught my hand.

photos of  the wound, and the roll up door, and the angle iron on the outside
that hit me:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/64noSSpu4KGRwpbP6

--
Larry Colen