Near the NORTH Rim of the Grand Canyon are the Vermilion Cliffs National Monument. Also the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument.

On 4/19/2023 9:59 AM, coll...@brendemuehl.net wrote:
In Sept we’re going to Yellowstone for 1 week followed by the Grand Canyon for
another week.

At least with digital I don’t have to worry about running out of film. (Just
battery life.) Except for the 6x7. At 10 shots per roll one must be judicious.

So the question is: What should I shoot? Not just the same things that a
million other tourists have shot, that’s for certain.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

Vivere in aeternum aut mori conatur

www.avg.com